GE Z-Wave Wireless Smart Lighting Control Outdoor Module, On/Off, Plug-In, Black, Works with Amazon Alexa, 12720
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub Required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- The outdoor switch enables you to wirelessly control your home’s outdoor lighting and appliances, including seasonal and landscape lighting, fountains and pumps, letting you turn lights on and off or schedule a timed event from anywhere, at any time.
- Features one Z-Wave enabled outlet with integrated outlet cover that protects module from dirt and debris when not in use.
- Weather and impact resistant housing withstands damp or wet conditions.
- Easily control outdoor lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway, or control lighting on location with the manual push-button control or a Z-Wave certified remote.
- Compatable with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Smart Security, Harmony, Vera, Connect and Iris.